Google

Monday, August 6, 2007

Bourne Breaks The Box Office


The Bourne Ultimatum, most likely the last Bourne film for Matt Damon, took in an extremely impressive $70.2 million this weekend. The film not only surpassed its two predecessors, but also became the biggest opening weekend for August ever! I saw the movie today and was extremely impressed. It was definitely the best film in the series, which is rare for the 3rd film in a series. Good acting, intelligent plot, and a great screenplay go a very long way. I definitely recommend this film. Only downside is the way director Paul Greengrass works the camera leaves me feeling very dizzy. The camera is always shaking and I guess it is one of the director's trademarks because the last Bourne film and United 93 both gave me and others the same nautious feeling. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that this movie was absolutely superb. Do not miss this film!

No comments: