Google

Saturday, September 15, 2007

In Theatres Now

There is a huge variety of movies in theatres right now. Sadly, I've been too busy making s'mores using a candle in my apartment to see them. Check these out and let me know how they are:

3:10 To Yuma: Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. Yum.
Across the Universe: Evan Rachel Wood stars in this Beatles musical, which looks innovative and interesting.
Mr. Woodcock: Why, Susan Sarandon, why???
Silk: East meets West story of a man who falls in love with a Japanese concubine, starring Kiera Knightly and Alfred Molina.
December Boys: I'll keep talking about this movie until I finally see it, which will probably be on DVD. Daniel Radcliff plays another orphaned boy looking for replacement parents.
The Brave One: Jodie Foster plays a wounded woman on a mission to find her fiance's killer.

Happy movie watching!

No comments: