Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Edwards Leads in Iowa

Here's one state where Hillary Clinton is not leading. John Edwards is doing quite well in Iowa. Typically, John Edwards has been 3rd in most polls. I'm a little disappointed but I know that Senator Clinton will take the lead and I'm confident she can pull off a win in Iowa.

Iowa:

A new Research 2000 poll in Iowa shows John Edwards still leading the Democratic presidential race with 27% support, followed by Sen. Hillary Clinton at 22%, Sen. Barack Obama at 16% and Gov. Bill Richardson at 11%.

On the GOP side, Mitt Romney leads with 25%, followed by Fred Thompson at 14%, Rudy Giuliani at 13% and Sen. John McCain at 10%.


Courtesy of Political Wire

1 comment:

Ashlee Tran said...

Why I'm glad I'm not a Republican...

"The Swamp"

"YouTube is a website that allows kids to network with one another and make friends and contact each other" -- Mitt Romney, on MySpace

Talk about youth disconnect...