Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Says Sorry, Tries Again

Kelly Clarkson is releasing new material! After months of drama and reported feuding with label head Clive Davis, Clarkson is finally apologizing. The singer's second album, Breakaway, sold over 6 million copies in the US while her new album, My December, has yet to go platinum (1 million units) or produce a hit single. Now...Clive and Kelly are back! The singer says she will release a new album next year that Clive Davis will completely be in charge of.

I'm quite pleased. I love Kelly's second album. It produced great radio hits for her (Since You've Been Gone, Behind These Hazel Eyes, and Because of You). I have been extremely disappointed with her latest album. I look forward to new material headed by Clive.

No comments: