Google

Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Hillary Disclaimer

Alright, now if you've been reading this blog you know that I (John) post a lot of stuff about the 2008 presidential race with a special focus on my personal favorite candidate, Senator Hillary Clinton. However, I don't want to isolate anyone with differentiating viewpoints. If you disagree with me, tell me! Post a comment and we can argue about it! That's how we learn from each other. As I've said, here at The Green Room we all are pretty much moderate to left leaning but we'd love to get different opinions...especially if they come from the right. Ashlee and myself are in Hillary's corner, Richard is for Obama, Kevin is for Richardson, and Leah is still shopping (though if Ashlee, Rich, and myself keep pummeling our Hillary and Obama agendas into her head, I don't think she will purchase either of our candidates). Anyways, point being...this is not an entirely political blog but I think the 2008 presidential race is extremely important and therefore I will keep posting about it and hopefully you will keep reading and sharing your thoughts.

With that said...I am going to write some more about Hillary.

1 comment:

Leah said...

you'll be glad to know I'm starting to lean towards Hillary too, but nothing is official until I cast my vote! :)