Google

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The one about beaches

A few beach related items. First, it's really, really hot in DC. I don't think I can go on without mentioning how hot it's been here. Heat indices of up to 112.

Beach news. An 8 ft Lego man washed up on the shore of a resort in the Netherlands. Blue shirt, red pants, yellow skin, with the words, "NO REAL THAN YOU ARE" on his chest. You know, the strong, silent type.

(Reuters)
More beach, but beachwear. I don't know if this is the best or worst thing I've ever seen. John and Leah, you'll get a good laugh out of this. Wholesome Wear! Flattering swim wear for the beach. My favorite is the model(s). (Photo credit to Wholesome Wear)


Oh, those uber conservatives.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I know a 5 year old who would love to add those swim dresses to her collection of full-body bathing suits!

The Green Room said...

Janessa was spotted wearing those as she wades in the Salt Lake.