Google

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pollspot: It Just Keeps Getting Better

I start my last day as an intern for a FOX61 in Hartford on a good note as I see some polling data showing my candidate, Hillary Clinton, expanding her lead. I couldn't be happier! Let's take a look at what Political Wire has to offer!

National:

Sen. Hillary Clinton's lead in the Democratic presidential race is expanding, according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll. She now leads with 48%. -- up eight percentage points from three weeks ago -- followed by Sen. Barack Obama at 26% and John Edwards at 12%.

In the Republican race, Rudy Giuliani leads with 33%, followed by Fred Thompson at 21%, Sen. John McCain at 16% and Mitt Romney at 8%.


Up 8 points in just 3 weeks! I am so happy!

California:

A new SurveyUSA poll in California finds Rudy Giuliani leading the Republican presidential race with 39% of the vote, followed by Fred Thompson at 19%, Sen. John McCain at 16% and Mitt Romney at 10%.

On the Democratic side, Sen. Hillary Clinton gets an amazing 51% of the vote, with Sen. Barack Obama at 27% and John Edwards at 14%.Key finding: "Clinton now leads among female Demcratic primary voters by 41 points. She gets 62% of female votes in an 8-person field."


Over HALF in California! It just brightens up my day. California is CRUCIAL in the general election! (Not that we are near that yet)

No comments: